quarta-feira, 22 de junho de 2016

6 ano - Avaliação

LEIA O TEXTO E RESPONDA ÀS PERGUNTAS. 

Dear Pat,

My name is Tracy Scott. I´m twelve years old and I’m from Bristol, England. I have short brown hair and blue eyes. What color is your hair ? And your eyes? My favorite  subject at school is Art. I love painting. My favorite film star is Nicole Kidman.  I’ve a poster of her. She’s really cool. I have a sister. Her name is Julie. I have no brothers. I have a pet dog . His name is Spark. I love animals.

 Please write soon.

Best wishes,

Tracy 

 1. Answer the following questions:

 1.1 How old is Tracy?_________________________________
 1.2. Where is Tracy from? ___________________________
 1.3.What color is her hair? And her yes? __________________
 1.4.What is her favorite subject?_________________________
 1.5. What color is her hair? And eyes?_________________
 1.6.  Who is her favorite film star?_____________________


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário